Value Added to Technical Documents

Subject: Value Added to Technical Documents
From: Kersten Richter <rich0092 -at- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:23:58 -0600

Hello,
I'm currently taking a class, titled Publications Management. During one of
our discussions, my professor emphasized the value added to products through
technical writing. This value should always be measurable in some sort of
business sense. Okay, I'm willing to accept that, but how do you measure
the value of a technical document--a web page for example--that is being
used as a showcase pi
Kersten J. Richter
rich0092 -at- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=