Too much or too little?

Subject: Too much or too little?
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:51:51 -0600

I'm retired military and have written a LOT of instructions like that
Linnea. The common approach I have been told is to write at a 7th grade
level. Of course, and I hope I don't get flamed, in the Air Force, we were
writing at a higher level. At this point in time, the military is pretty
much up to par on the internet so your audience should have no problem
understanding your first example.

I started with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Tommy D. Green
AESBUS Technology Group
(281) 587-2247 ext 30
e-mail