Re: Torn-Edge Screenshots

Subject: Re: Torn-Edge Screenshots
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:52:01 -0700

Well, yeah, but then, as you said, the new window is *exactly* the size of
the image. You'd have to go in and make your canvas bigger to make room for
the shadow. :)

One mistake I made was that I called the point-to-point thingy a cropping
tool, when it is in fact a selection tool. But, hey, from the time I read
Jason's email, to figuring out what to do in PSP, to writing the
instructions, to uploading the images to the web, to sending my email to

Bev

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=