Postscript to word

Subject: Postscript to word
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:16:15 -0600

Howdy,

I could not get the archives to work. I apologize if this
has been discussed before.

Does anyone know a way to filter a file from postscript
to Word or Frame? I know it used to be impossible.
Any new options? Is there a way to take it through
PDF back to Word?

We have a project that must be turned around
quickly.

Thanks,

Melonie Holliman
Tech Writer