Re: Heavy paper and bleed-through

Subject: Re: Heavy paper and bleed-through
From: "J. David Hickey" <jdhickey -at- SYMPATICO -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:24:28 -0800

Greetings Trevor!

> Maybe I'm asking a silly question, but shouldn't you be using
> inkjet-compatible paper? Just an idea.

I've checked and the paper is supposedly inket-compatible...

--
Be seeing you,

Dave
---
John David Hickey
jdhickey -at- sympatico -dot- ca
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

514-482-8702
Montréal, Québec

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
---

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=