Re: Policies and procedures docs??

Subject: Re: Policies and procedures docs??
From: Avon Murphy <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 07:30:09 -0800

Jane,

You might want to snap up a copy of Nancy Campbell's _Writing Effective
Policies and Procedures: A Step-by-Step Resource for Clear Communication_
(AMACOM [Am. Management Assoc.], 1998, ISBN 0-8144-7960-X, $60 hardcover).
I haven't heard of the book's going into a paper edition.

Look for Raymond Urgo's fine review in the February issue of _Technical
Communication_.

Avon Murphy
Book Review Editor
_Technical Communication_

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Jane Bergen wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have experience with projects that involve
> documenting policies and procedures? I've got plenty of experience with user
> guides, reference guides, and courseware, as well as informally documenting
> internal "policies-and-procedures" --- just nothing formal. Now I have a
> need....and fast!
>
> Can anyone point me to some URLs, books, or anything (especially that might
> have samples), or offer some pearls of wisdom from personal experiences?
> Thanks in advance.....
>
> Jane Bergen
>
> janeber -at- cyberramp -dot- net
>

> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==