Program Specific Questions....

Subject: Program Specific Questions....
From: "Eric L. Dunn" <edunn -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:21:53 -0500

I've been noticing a lot of traffic on the list related to software
specific questions.

Is there not another list that the MSWord and other questions could be sent
to? If the question is what software we all use or what we find as the best
application for a give problem then I believe it belongs on this list. I
find it very interesting to learn what tools others use/suggest/recommend.
It gives me some idea as to what I might run into in the future.

The thing is that I don't particularly care about the
specifics/troubleshooting/workarounds of software I don't use. While yes
the delete key is always an option, I don't particularly relish sifting
through dozens of word, robohelp, pdf problems.

I don't want to come across a bitchy or griping, so please don't take it
that way. Those of whom I've corresponded with WRT FrameMaker questions
will hopefully attest to the fact that I am more than willing to help those
experiencing difficulty and learn from those with better methods. However
I'm subscribed to Framers to deal with Frame questions. I try to keep my
questions and correspondence WRT Frame off this list. (BTW to subscribe to
framers: send email to majordomo -at- FrameUsers -dot- com in the body write
"subscribe Framers". Use of caps very important for the address.)

Perhaps others on the list could post what the relevant lists for the other
software that keeps popping up on this list are. (Robohelp, Word)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=