Re: Cdn looking to relocate to US (Mexican angle)

Subject: Re: Cdn looking to relocate to US (Mexican angle)
From: Erin Kampf <ekampf -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:58:54 -0800

I had an inquiry as to whether the information that I posted earlier
this week with regards to Canadians working in the US also applies to
Mexicans, given that the visa is through the NAFTA agreement.

In case anyone on the list is interested, for the most part, the info
about the work visa _should_ apply to Mexicans as well as Canadians. I
think there are some small differences, but the procedures are fairly
close whether you're coming from the South or the North.

Obviously tax issues, etc. would be different.

Best regards,

Erin Kampf

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=