Re: Pamphets amd contracts

Subject: Re: Pamphets amd contracts
From: Jeff Jansen <jsjansen -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 10:07:37 -0800

Dave,

When I started my technical writing business 3 years ago, I prepared a
marketing pamphlet. It has proven to be wasted effort. I have yet to send it
to anyone. For the entire 3 years, I have had about as much work as I can
handle and have gotten it all by networking with fellow writers, word of
mouth, and being in the right place at the right time.

Jeff Jansen | Modest Systems / Portland, Oregon, USA
| Superior Technical Communication in Ink and Pixels
| "We're pretty darn good, but we don't mention it."
| (503) 239-7520 www.teleport.com/~jsjansen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=