FW: Samples on Web pages

Subject: FW: Samples on Web pages
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 07:56:26 -0500

<<Putting up samples and then letting clients know where they are only
helps you
show off your wares. The only problem is that putting your portfolio on
the web
might cause some copyright conflicts.>>

You can also avoid conflicts by asking permission from the owner to use
the document. Recently I was told I couldn't use any part of a doc by my
coworkers. I decided to get it from the horse's mouth and asked the
owner. She told me all she wanted was for me to remove the name of the
company and anything identifying the company. I simply did a
search/replace with a fictitious name, and she was happy.

Tell them what you plan to do with it, and ask them how you can modify
the doc to meet their needs as well as yours.

Of course, this only works if you're leaving a job on good terms.
Sometimes we're afraid to ask or assume it's a hopeless case, but. .
."nothing ventured, nothing gained."

:-)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=