Winhelp 3.1 error messages

Subject: Winhelp 3.1 error messages
From: Sybille Sterk <sybille -at- BOFFIN -dot- BEYOND2000 -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:57:09 +0000

Hiya,

Can anybody help me with this?

I have to compile a 3.1 help which I haven't done in years. I've compiled
it but there are quite a few errors in it and I don't know what the error
codes mean or where to find the info. I've looked in the archives but can't
find anything in there either...

HELP!!!
(I hate 3.1 help.... and Windows NT!!!!)

Sybille ;-)

Sybille Sterk
Technical Author and Translator (German)
email: sybille -at- boffin -dot- beyond2000 -dot- co -dot- uk

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=