Visual artists who work as Tech Writers

Subject: Visual artists who work as Tech Writers
From: Pam Fleetman <fleetman -at- MA -dot- ULTRANET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:20:00 -0500

I am writing an article for the newsletter of the Middlesex Community College technical writing certificate program in Bedford MA about visual artists who gravitated into tech writing (since I myself fit this category). I would be interested in hearing from painters, sculptors, or other artists who work as tech writers.
What connection, if any, do you find between the creative work you did as an artist and the creativity involved in tech writing? Are there any other thoughts you wish to share?
Please send any responses directly to me at:
fleetman -at- ma -dot- ultranet -dot- com (Note - This is not a hyperlink.) I will be happy to share any information I receive with those who respond.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Pam Fleetman
Acton, MA