Re: JavaHelp or Something Else?

Subject: Re: JavaHelp or Something Else?
From: Kathy Das gupta <kdasgupt -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:30:18 -0500

Many thanks to all who replied to my earlier posting (about a week back)
about how to approach a JavaHelp project. I have printed many of your
replies, and will be bringing them with me to a meeting with my developers.
Tomorrow is the big day when we decide how to tackle Online Help for an app
that will have Java GUI, when JavaHelp tools are not ready yet. I will let
the list know what we decide.

Someone asked about doc mgmt products. You may want to check out the
Association for Information and Image Management at www.aiim.org, or give
them a call. Perhaps they can give you vendor names and numbers.

Thanks for the help -
Kathy Das Gupta
Tech Writing Contractor
Currently Posted at Bellcore