Printing Word 95 documents in Word 97

Subject: Printing Word 95 documents in Word 97
From: Matthew Nankin <Matthew_Nankin -at- PSDI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:57:21 -0500

Hi---Would someone familiar with this issue please offer me some assistance?

When I print Word 95 documents in Word 97, I receive the following dialog box
(multiple times depending upon the number of sections in the document):

The margins of section 1 are set outside the printable area of the page. Do you
want to continue?

This message also appears for documents originating in Word 97 when I have
changed both the width and the height (under Paper Size) and Headers and Footers
(under Layout) .

The printing of the document is unaffected, but it is an annoyance to have to
continually answer this message Yes or No. Has anyone else encountered this
message? If so, have you been able to prevent it from displaying and how have
you done so?

Thanks to anyone who can provide help on this issue.----Matt Nankin

Matthew_Nankin -at- PSDI -dot- COM

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=