Speaking of PageMaker ...

Subject: Speaking of PageMaker ...
From: "Ann L. Lamon" <alamon -at- PSN -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:18:30 -0700

I just read another post from someone looking for a PM discussion group.
I'd like to know about any group you find also.
My present problem is: I need to export or save as from PM (*.pm6) to
Word 97 (*.doc) or even Wordpad (*.txt or *.rft). Does anyone know how
this can be done? Do I need an outside program for conversion or is
there something inside Word or PM that will enable this?
Any help will be appreciated.
Ann Lamon
Phoenix, AZ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=