Hyperreader file conversion

Subject: Hyperreader file conversion
From: Sonja Draeger <sdraeger -at- NORMAN -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:53:50 +1100

The archives can't help me so here's a question for you, or rather, those
of you who know about a product called Hyperwriter and Hyperreader by
NTERGAID Inc, CT, USA ( PC/Windows).

We have some files in Hyperreader format and we're looking for some way to
convert them to HTML, Word, FrameMaker, PDF or anything more convenient
for us than Hyperreader. I know that Hyperwriter can export in HTML, but we
have only the reader.

Any suggestions?

Please reply to me directly as I'm on digest and waaaay behind. Thanks very
much.

Sonja

Sonja Draeger
Senior Technical Writer
Norman Data Defense Systems
[Norman Development, Australia]
E-mail sdraeger -at- norman -dot- com -dot- au
WWW http://www.norman.com.au
Phone +61 3 9562 7655

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=