Re: Cdn looking to relocate to US (Mexican angle)

Subject: Re: Cdn looking to relocate to US (Mexican angle)
From: Erin Kampf <ekampf -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:58:19 -0800

Thanks, Kathy, for supplying us with more accurate information. I
apologize for making assumptions without doing my research.

Since the info for both Mexican and Canadian citizens seeking US work
visas is basically covered together on one page of the pamphlet that I
received from the INS, I assumed they were quite similar. Of course, I
didn't really read the requirements for Mexican citizens since it
didn't apply to me. Oops!

Best regards,
Erin Kampf

Erin Kampf wrote:
In case anyone on the list is interested, for the most part, the info
about the work visa _should_ apply to Mexicans as well as Canadians. I
think there are some small differences, but the procedures are fairly
close whether you're coming from the South or the North.

Kathy Riikonen wrote:
Actually, the NAFTA visa for Mexican citizens doesn't follow the same
procedures as its Canadian counterpart.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=