How can I limit the scope of the Find tab?

Subject: How can I limit the scope of the Find tab?
From: "Barwick, Michael" <Michael -dot- Barwick -at- INEACORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:52:53 -0500

Hi everybody,

I've got a problem with my winhelp project and I'm hoping someone out
there has a solution.

My help project is made up of a number of smaller subprojects and some
of them are rather ancient. They need to be included with the project
but I'd like to arrange things in such a way that they are not included
when the user selects the Find tab, i.e., the Find tab does not find the
entries in a particular subproject.

I'm creating my help in RoboHELP and I took the project I particularly
do not want included out of the master project TOC but the Find tab
still finds the entries. Is there anybody out there who has a solution
to this problem?

Thanks,

Michael...

Michael E. Barwick
Senior Technical Writer, INEA Corporation
michael -dot- barwick -at- ineacorp -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=