Project Schedule Question

Subject: Project Schedule Question
From: William Marin <WIM01 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:23:07 EST

My name is William and this is my first post to the list. Currently I am a
Graduate student in Technical Communications at Polytechnic University in
Brooklyn, NY. I'm doing a project in which I am designing a website from
scratch. I mean I started with the project proposal and nothing else. Can
anyone provide me with a good schedule of steps that I can follow to produce
this site? For example I know design comes before implemenation which comes
before usability testing. Maybe someone knows I good place to go. Looking
forward to a response. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
William Marin
Staten Island, NY

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=