CONTRACT: CBT DEVELOPER (TEXAS)

Subject: CONTRACT: CBT DEVELOPER (TEXAS)
From: Anna Langley <alangley -at- BERGER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:13:43 -0600

Dear CBT Developers:

The company for whom I am contracting is looking for a contract CBT (Authorware) developer. It's a short contract (maybe a month). If you are interested, please let me know and I'll forward your messages to the on-site contact.

The contract will be in Grand Prairie, Texas (outside Dallas).

Thank you,
Anna Langley, Consultant
Berger & Co.