Re: Auto-Installer for Reader

Subject: Re: Auto-Installer for Reader
From: John Gilger <jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:49:22 -0800

We routinely send out our documents on CDs in PDF format.

We downloaded a copy of each version (Win, Mac, Unix, OS/2) of Acrobat
Reader and include these packages on the CD so that our customers can
immediately load it if they need it to view the documents.

This way we don't need to make the assumption that they have internet
access.

John