Re: search for file contents?

Subject: Re: search for file contents?
From: Judith McCrea <judith -at- ZETA -dot- ORG -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:14:23 +1100

Even though the files are not MSWord files, I recommend using the MSWord
find file facility.
Open MSWord
Select File->Open
Select the Advanced button
Add all the search criteria you want (The choices are extensive.)
This should display a list of all the matching files.
You can even save the search for future use.
Regards,
Judith