Re: What happened to the "friendly faces of Techwr-l?"

Subject: Re: What happened to the "friendly faces of Techwr-l?"
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:33:37 -0700

Thanks for reporting the problem, Robert. I wasn't aware there was a problem
until I read your message. According to Fortune City (where the site is
hosted) they had some kind of freak hardware failure:
---------
SERVER STATUS UPDATE - 11 Feb 1999
A million-to-one simultaneous double hardware failure has caused some
citizens to lose their homepage files. Anyone whose files have been
affected can reload or rebuild using their existing username and
password. If anyone has further questions or would like any help in
re-uploading/recreating their sites they can contact [snip]
---------
I'll reload the site this weekend sometime, and update it while I'm at it.

Bev Parks
(Send comments, new submissions, and updates to cloudbow -at- primenet -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=