Re: Job loss through injury or illness?

Subject: Re: Job loss through injury or illness?
From: "SEIGLER, Sherri" <sseigler -at- SHL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:37:32 -0600

" I sliced open a knuckle in a kitchen accident, and got four
stitches in my
> right hand. " Heidi Waterhouse

And this was just a routine accident. Why would we want to stop the
activities that make up your life, just to make sure that you can work every
day. That doesn't sound like a life worth living. If I was not able to
play soccer (of which I have injured my hand), or softball, or golf, I would
be the most miserable person, mother, employee around. But that's my 2
cents.

Sherri A. Seigler
MCI Systemhouse
(214) 589-6379
[SEIGLER, Sherri] "Be good, if you can't be good, have fun doing
it"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=