Advice on Resumes

Subject: Advice on Resumes
From: stark vision <stark_vision -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:27:08 -0000

Hello All-

I have some questions and need some advice about Resumes .

When sending a resume electronically (via email) do I send it as an attachment, in the body, as a pdf, a word file, frame file, or all of the above.

Do I save the attachments as Resume.doc or as My Name. doc?

Are there any pitfalls to avoid when sending a resume to a potential employer?
For example, is parallel construction in a resume important? Should a resume be one page only?

Any and all comments related to this are more than welcome.

Thanks Stark.

(Yes it's my real name...don't ask!)

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com