Re: Advice on Resumes

Subject: Re: Advice on Resumes
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:16:48 -0500

stark vision writ:
>>Are there any pitfalls to avoid when sending a resume to a potential
employer? For example, is parallel construction in a resume important?
Should a resume be one page only?<<

As a hiring manager, I like to see well-written resumes that clearly
outline the candidate's experience. (I view the resume as a writing
sample.) Although my resume has always been one page long, I usually
see two- and three-page resumes these days. Most resumes longer than
two pages give too much detail for me. I view the resume as a way to
pique my interest. I'll ask for details in an interview.

Peace,
jim

jim grey \ Documentation Manager
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=