Re: Word again

Subject: Re: Word again
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- SIMPLYWRITTEN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:52:57 -0500

>I have a graphic in Word that prints with a small border around it.
>Under FORMAT PICTURE, I have selected "NO LINES" and "NO FILL". I have
>tried sending the graphic "to the back" and "behind the text".
>
>Also, I placed a text box on top of this troublesome graphic that is
>filled with white, and yet the graphic shows through the text box.
>
>None of this shows up in PRINT PREVIEW or on screen, only when I print.
>
>Mmmmmm. Any clues?

The fact that it's not on screen would lead me to check the printer and
driver. If you're using PostScript, check that it's the right PS driver for
your printer. Try printing to another printer, if possible. Try PDF'ing and
see if the box is still there. Try different types of graphics (BMPs and
EPSs would be a good range) and see if they all have the suspect border.

Tim Altom
Adobe Certified Expert, Acrobat
Simply Written, Inc.
The FrameMaker support people
Ask about Clustar Method training and consulting
317.899.5882
http://www.simplywritten.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=