Re: FWD: Word again

Subject: Re: FWD: Word again
From: jarnopol <jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:45:50 -0600

Tracey,
it might not matter how you have physically set up your graphic. It just
might be the style or paragraph tag that's causing the problem. I'd try
checking Borders and Shadings for the paragraphs above and below the graphic
if you've already checked the graphic and the paragph tag you're using for it.
Also, did you drop this graphic into a frame? If so, check the attributes of
the frame.

Could it be that your capture utility automatically bordered the graphic?
What program did you use to capture it? How have you saved the graphic (i.e.
what format)? If you look at it using a different graphic utility, like Paint
or PaintShopPro, do you see a border? What if you print the graphic outside
of Word - is the border stil there? Finally, what version of Word are you
using?

Btw, "Format Picture" and "Format, Borders and Shadings" are 3 entirely
different formatting devices in Word.

's the style >===== Original Message From "Moore, Tracey"
<TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM> =====
>I have had three people suggest I remove the border by checking under
>BORDERS AND SHADING. I have double-checked my graphic, and there is no
>border. As stated below, it still says "NO LINES" and "NO FILL" under
>BORDERS AND SHADING.
>
>Any other ideas?
>
>Thanks.
>

>My original post:
>
>Anybody ever run into this problem?
>
>I have a graphic in Word that prints with a small border around it.
>Under FORMAT PICTURE, I have selected "NO LINES" and "NO FILL". I have
>tried sending the graphic "to the back" and "behind the text".
>
>Also, I placed a text box on top of this troublesome graphic that is
>filled with white, and yet the graphic shows through the text box.
>
>None of this shows up in PRINT PREVIEW or on screen, only when I print.
>
>Mmmmmm. Any clues?
>

>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==
>

>.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=