Re: Converting XyWrite to Word 97

Subject: Re: Converting XyWrite to Word 97
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:06:42 -0800

Good afternoon,

Well, certainly two options that I encountered in a brief search (I had a
similar conundrum with some early WordStar files--fortunately Microsoft had
a free plug-in utility on their site) are:

http://www.acii.com/conv.htm

http://www.leo.org/pub/comp/os/dos/utils/textutils/view121.idx.html

The second is, I think, a DOS-based freeware product. Good luck. DB.