FW: Web Authoring Tool

Subject: FW: Web Authoring Tool
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:51:58 -0500

No flame taken. I've only used FrontPage 98, so I can't speak for the 97
version.

Will Dreamweaver solve the original poster's problems? For myself, I
can't justify spending the money to buy another program when my company
already owns FrontPage, as is the case with the original poster. It
sounded to me as if the original poster had some other issues to resolve
before deciding upon software.

I just want to emphasize that regardless of the HTML editor used, I
highly suggest to anyone creating web docs to learn something about HTML
and JavaScript. I learned HTML with good ole' Notepad. It's a VERY, VERY
good exercise.

For me, FrontPage only helps me whiz through the tedious stuff. The good
stuff--I still do my own code. Works for me.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=