Re: BREVITYPLEASE

Subject: Re: BREVITYPLEASE
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:56:11 -0500

I understand the "irritation factor" of having to scroll through an entire
listmember. When the "previous message" shows up as the first thing I see in
a post, I have to scroll through to find the response. Yep, it gets
irritating, but if I'm really interested in the thread, I'll put up with it.
Heck - I've done it myself a couple of times.

But I appreciate it when people put "partial posts" in with their responses,
as it helps me follow the thread even if I haven't read the previous
postings on it. This is especially helpful when someone has asked a
question, and I haven't seen the question they've asked.

Sometimes, I don't even know I'm interested in a post until I see the name
of a poster with similar experiences/interests showing as a respondent. If
I'm coming into a conversation in the middle, I don't need the details
verbatim, but I would like to put it into context.

Lisa Comeau
Office (416) 327-1112
Pager (416) 715-9198
mailto:Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=