Re: Offices coming back?

Subject: Re: Offices coming back?
From: Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:09:31 PST

Bob, that lucky guy, asked:

<snip>I didn't mean to brag, but I wonder if this could be a trend
of things to come. Anyone considering a new building should
look this place over.</snip>

Oh man, I am jealous.

Our writing/web design group is scheduled to move into
what is now a conference room. It was a *major*
battle to get our company to spend $2500 on cubicles for us.
They were actually going to put us all in this big room with metal desks
that were 28" deep, at the most, and no dividers. Not much room for a
17" monitor, a keyboard, and arms! Oh, and forget crossing your legs
under one of these desks.

Thank goodness our boss fought the good fight for us. And, a
large room with a door is a big improvement over the converted
work table I'm at now -- which is right off the main hallway
and right next to a very noisy color printer. I actually have to
work at home now when I'm brainstorming a major project. Unfortunately,
we're not allowed to do this very often.

FWIW,
C.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=