Re: Who are you working for?

Subject: Re: Who are you working for?
From: Chuck Fite <clfite -at- DSTSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:36:41 -0600

Debbie,

Your point is well taken. I guess if I have a direct line to the product
managers (so I can make the arguments that need to be made), I don't have a
complaint. What I don't like is having a manager I am relying on to make the
arguments for me, but who knows very little about what I do.

Chuck Fite
DST Systems, Inc.

"Debbie Warren" <dwarren -at- dtechs -dot- com> on 02/17/99 11:00:59 AM

To: Chuck L. Fite/CorpComm/DST/US -at- DST, TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc:
Subject: Who are you working for?

<< If not, you
>might as well be working for those Development managers because they'll be
>calling the shots anyway.>>
>>Chuck Fite
>DST Systems Inc.

I report to the Marketing Manager. I give my status reports to the Marketing
VP and attend his sales meetings. However, I do not perform any marketing
functions.

The product managers are usually the final authority on what appears in the
manuals.

Debbie
dwarren -at- dtechs -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=