Re: Summary: Converting XyWrite to Word 97

Subject: Re: Summary: Converting XyWrite to Word 97
From: Philomena Hoopes <PHILA -at- MAIL -dot- VIPS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:07:30 -0500

Lynn,

You can find the website of the company that purchased XYWrite at
www.tgrp.com. Theoretically, they still offer XYWrite support; whether that
extends to filters for Word97, I don't know (last I heard, their software
development policies were highly proprietary and anti-Microsoft).

Anyway, good luck.

Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <mailto:Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
VIPS Healthcare Information Solutions, Inc.
(410) 832-8330 ext 845