Re: The English Major and the Engineering Student: What can they learn from each other?

Subject: Re: The English Major and the Engineering Student: What can they learn from each other?
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:01:21 -0800

It seems to be that analytical skills in language are exactly the same the
ability to translate techno-geek into mortal language (to paraphrase
slightly).

Maggie Secara
A Compendium of Common Knowledge, 1558-1603
http://ren.dm.net

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's
so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think
she's armed." -G. Stoddart