links in PDF docs

Subject: links in PDF docs
From: Pia Teir <pte -at- CITEC -dot- FI>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:49:44 +0200

hello fellow techwriters!

My questions about pdf are:
1. I have a document created in Corel Photo-Paint, is it possible in this program to generate links that follow the document when printing to pdf? (I don't like to re-link in Exchange every time I redo the Photo-Paint file) I know FrameMaker can do this, but what other programs have the same feature as Frame's "Post Script Code"?

2. I _like_ round buttons, is there a way to make the link type round instead of square/rectangle?

Impatiently waiting for your answers, tips and tricks,
Pia Teir
Project Manager, Citec Information Technology
   mailto:pia -dot- teir -at- citec -dot- fi
   http://www.citec.fi