Re: Rotating grouped drawing objects

Subject: Re: Rotating grouped drawing objects
From: "Townsend, Emru" <etownsend -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:06:18 -0500

I've had this problem; it's not that rare at all. It depends on the type of
object you're dealing with. I've always been able to solve the problem by
ungrouping the objects in the illustration and then grouping them again.
Then rotation works fine.

Emru Townsend
Technical Communications Wiseguy - Product Integration
Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
e-mail: etownsend -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
My words are my own. Confuse them with my employer's at your own risk.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=