Re: links in PDF docs

Subject: Re: links in PDF docs
From: Joe Miller <joemiller -at- CANBERRA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:27:15 -0500

> The bad news is that very few other applications can do
> PDFMark just yet. To my knowledge Corel isn't one of them.

I think you're mistaken, Tim. We use Corel Ventura 8 for all our tech
documents, routinely creating links in a PDF. All we need to do is select
"Generate hyperlinks for Adobe Acrobat (TM)" in the Update Publication
dialog. I don't know (or care) if Ventura is using PDFMark, but the
resulting links speak for themselves.

Joe

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=