Re: Offices

Subject: Re: Offices
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:15:40 -0500

I thought cubes were used because you can move them around a lot easier
than tearing down walls, should you need to redesign the layout of a
floor. I've been involved in this activity a couple of times.

<<They are used because they fascilitate employee workspace arrangement
in larger
office areas and allow for easier interaction with others on the same
team.>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=