Re: OT: RE: Offices

Subject: Re: OT: RE: Offices
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:49:29 -0800

I have worked in both office environments and cube environments. I prefer
working at my home office to all the other options! ;>

However, the one thing I and my husband noticed is when I have worked in
cube environments, I am sick constantly. So is everyone else. I am rarely
sick generally but sharing all those germs in one common room...

My preference when working at a client's site is an office. My work is
better when my health is better.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=