So long, at least for now

Subject: So long, at least for now
From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:59:18 -0500

I'd like to bid you all a fond farewell. My career (and my life) are
heading in a different direction now, away from technical writing and
towards technical doing!

There is so much to learn (yippee!) that I'm going into information
overload, and I simply can't keep up with the email traffic on my tech
writing lists. So I'm unsubscribing. Actually, I think I'll just set

I have enjoyed your company, and the gems of wisdom and nuggets of humour
that found their way into my inbox.

Raise a glass for me at the bar. Make mine a Mike's Hard Lemonade (the
cranberry one, please).

Win

Win Day

mailto:winday -at- idirect -dot- com