Including Graphics in WebHelp

Subject: Including Graphics in WebHelp
From: Paul Inbar <inbar -at- ELRON -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:39:29 +0200

Does anyone have any experience including graphics in WebHelp files
generated from RoboHelp? If I include a graphic in the RoboHelp word
file, when I generate the WebHelp it gets converted to a gif, even if it
was a jpg. Does one have to go through the WebHelp htms manually and
change the image pointers?

Thanks,

Paul Inbar

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=