How to print out small gif icons on IE4

Subject: How to print out small gif icons on IE4
From: "Archibald, Dale" <Dale_Archibald -at- ADC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:19:07 -0600

>> Hi,
I'm documenting a program that runs on the web, and there are certain required fields for the user to fill out-indicated by a little red check mark. When I print out the web page for handy reference, the check marks are absent.
Is there an easy fix? I miss the Netscape Gold function that downloaded all gifs and html in one whack at the touch of a button. I know I could use screen capture or SnagIt, but that tends to use a lot of ink since the gray background is reproduced accurately by the printer.<<

Try Paintshop Pro. It has a good screen capture, but it also has a way to negate that gray background (i.e., select that color with the eyedropper, then turn every instance of it into white, or whatever, using Color Replacer).

Dale Archibald
Looking for work in all the wrong places: Reno, Sacramento

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=