What's wrong with "too"?

Subject: What's wrong with "too"?
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- MIDCOM-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:55:19 -0600

Hi all--

Over the past few weeks I've had a couple writing projects returned to me
with all the "too's" changed to "also's". Both the markups were from the
same reviewer, but I've had other reviewers make this change on my pages,
too (or "also"--?)

As far as I know, "too" is perfectly acceptable, but if there's some rule
about "too," I'd love to hear about it. Anyone?

Regards,
Patty Ewy
Web developer
Midcom, Inc.