Re: Cover Letters, What's Important?

Subject: Re: Cover Letters, What's Important?
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:17:10 -0500

Candace,

Thank you so very much for all the valuable information. Many times it's
good to post to the list so others can read and obtain the information (if
they desire to do so). I didn't ask the question but definitely have
enjoyed reading the replies.

Thanks again,
Cassandra Parker
Information Services - Tampa, FL