Purchase Order declined

Subject: Purchase Order declined
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:21:16 -0600

Hi All,
I ordered ForeFront's ForeHelp through the purchasing department here at
Vanderbilt University. Today I got a call from ForeFront informing me that they
needed payment in advance by credit card or check because there are too many
stipulations on the purchase order. I asked which stipulations were a problem
and was told there were liability issues. Again I asked which stipulations were
a problem. The representative told me the one problem was regarding Y2K
compliance and disk failure. My manager is not sure he wants to purchase this
product in light of the reasons for their reluctance to accept our purchase
order. Has anyone run into this? Do any of you know if there is an unresolved
Y2K problem with ForeHelp?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Juley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=