financial impact of incorporating

Subject: financial impact of incorporating
From: Keith Bennett <bennettk -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:07:10 -0500

Many thanks to all those who responded to my first question about
incorporating. Your feedback tells me that incorporating is becoming more
common than I had thought.

Hope you will bear with me as I ask one follow-up question: how much (if
any) do your costs increase once you incorporate? Does the same apply if
you go with the S corporation? Now that I know the client insists I
incorporate, I am wondering whether I should increase my bid on the
contract so I net my usual hourly rate.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Keith

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=