DECWrite and Frame, can they play together?

Subject: DECWrite and Frame, can they play together?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:43:29 -0500

Hallo:

Can FrameMaker 5.5.6 Windoze edition import DECWrite files? I know I can
export DECWrite to RTF and import RTF. Please email me directly (
mailto:sean -at- quodata -dot- com )so we don't clog the list.

Thanks.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

I searched for info on this, please forgive if I missed it in the archives.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=