selective printing

Subject: selective printing
From: Tim Jones <timj -at- DOCUMENTA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:38:13 +1100

Hello All

We have a customer who we are to setup up a system for using HTML Transit.
The Word documents have paragraphs with different styles, for example:-

External Style
Internal Style
Intranet Style
Internet Style

With HTML Transit/Central we have the ability to configure templates for
different publications which would for example include:-

Output for an Internal website include paragraphs which included
styles;External Style, Internal Style, Intranet Style, Internet Styles.

Output for an External website include paragraphs which included
styles;External Style, Internet Styles.

Output for an Intranet website include paragraphs which included
styles;Intranet Style, Internet Styles.

Output for an Internet website include paragraphs which included
styles;only Internet Styles.

The question is...is there any software or function which would allow us to
do a similar template for printing purposes? The print would need to
include the MS Word headers and footers so a HTML based print solution
seems unlikely.

Regards

Tim Jones
Documenta
L7, 418A Elizabeth St
Surry Hills, NSW
Sydney, Australia

email: timj -at- documenta -dot- com -dot- au
website: www.documenta.com.au

tel: +61 2 9281 2844
fax: +61 2 9281 9740

Forensic Data Services trading as Documenta
ACN 009 373 460

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=