Re: ANNOUNCE: Info Online '99 posts updated schedule

Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Info Online '99 posts updated schedule
From: Alec Sonenthal <helpu -at- INETPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:33:21 -0600

Dear Help Community,

I have been informed by many folks that I posted the wrong URL for Info
Online '99
in Orlando. I apologize if this inconvenienced anyone. It's amazing what
the fingers
type and what the brain thinks it sees...

Anyway, you can find the latest information about Info Online '99 at:

http://www.io-conference.com/conference.htm

Sincerely,

Alec Sonenthal
Help University, Inc.